Return Shipping Policy
GYMDO Collections sells previously owned goods and items are sold ‘as is’. Any signs of use will be pointed out by our helpful staff.
Please check items carefully before purchasing as, items are classified as vintage or second hand goods under Australian Consumer Law, thus money back returns are not accepted, only store credit, provided the item is in the same condition as when originally purchased and within 7 days of original purchase date as displayed on the receipt. Sale items are not eligible for store credit returns.
We guarantee all our items are authentic or your money back.
- International return shipping cost is your responsibility. We do not authorize the use of express shipping for returns, of course you may elect to ship using an express method. You do not need a “Return Authorization Number”—just send it back.
- Items must be postmarked/shipped within 7 days of receipt.
- We do not refund Express or International shipping costs.
- Return Items being shipped must be sent to:
C/O Marty Wada Gymdo
PO BOX 2684 Burleigh BC 4220
- If returning in person, items may be taken to (31/42 Bundall Rd Bundall Gold Coast Australia 4217)
- Signature at time of delivery is required.
- Please take care of packing/protecting the item you are returning. If not in same condition as when purchased, it will affect the store credit refund value.
- Item must be in the same condition with no missing “extras” (dust bag, box, lock, etc.)
To help avoid you having to deal with returns, please review both the description and photos. Please note size and flaws in the listing of description and photos.
As a re-seller of previously owned luxury goods and we sell as is, we do not provide a “warranty” of the workmanship of the brand—that would be covered by the brand manufacturer and you should contact them.
Thank you and enjoy your shopping experience with Gymdo Collections!